WPI under the Peace Revolution project has promoted many fellowships for young people. For the second time WPI is inviting our partners to this fellowship specially made for them. The retreat will take place in Mexico from November 30th until December 4th in Casa Azul in Tepoztlan, a charming village near Mexico City.
Every day more organizations are offering meditation, mindfulness and relaxation exercises as a way to boost the wellbeing of their employees and increase productivity. Scientific researches states that when we meditate the hormone cortisol, the one responsible for causing us stress and anxiety, decreases in activity.
Come and learn how to incorporate meditation and mindfulness practices in your workplace, make of your organization a more fulfilling work environment and to improve the job satisfaction of your employees.
- Deepen the meditation practice
- Reduce stress
- Increase mental concentration, clarity, and awareness
- Develop leadership skills
- Enhance productivity, effectiveness, and communication in the workplace, improve your team’s work and productivity.
- Develop non-violent communication skills that will benefit your work environment. Navigate tense situations with less explosive behavior patterns.
- Expand work/life/family balancing skills, learn methods of stress management and gain emotional resilience that you can share with your coworkers and relatives.
- Improve overall health and well-being
What you will get:
- Meditation Lectures by Thai Teaching Monks and Peace Architects (WPI’s certified meditation trainers)
- Course Manuals
- Daily yoga practice
- Mindfulness activities
- Local transportation
- Opportunity to conferences and meditations retreats in Thailand
- Accommodation from 29th, November until the night of the 4th, December
Applications are open until 15th, September
- To be eligible to attend this retreat you need to apply here and you also need to complete 7 days of our Life Enrichment Program.
- Everyone is welcome, the retreat will be held in English and Spanish.
- We will provide some partial scholarships to outstanding candidates. To apply for a scholarship you need to be our Partner.
For any queries, contact: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cant get yourself right, you shall have a hard time getting others and the environment around you right! Continue reading “What do I really want here?”
A peace coach is an agent of peace with a passion to serve others and guide them in their self development journey. Meet Agnija Kazuša, Gabriela Torres, and Samia Tamrin Ahmed who have been remarkable coaches with Peace Revolution for over a year now. Continue reading “Coaching: supporting others on their journey to self discovery”
From the older days when chivalry and courage meant going to to war and mightiest slaying their opponents, retreats meant more than defeat. Those were the deadliest of all times and often the head of a military unit, often called the military commander, when he deemed fit, would command his soldiers to retreat. Continue reading “The value of a retreat in your life”
What if I told you that the world could be at peace?
What if I told you that all these suffering in the world has an end.
What if I told you that people can learn to forgive each other and appreciate the goodness that exists within them? Continue reading “What if the world can be a better place?”
Cambodia has experienced long lasting devastating civil war, especially, the terrible blow of genocide during the Khmer rouge regime, 1975-1979. Thus, Youth For Peace Organization (YFP) have designed a project to bring a play called “The courageous turtle” to show to Cambodian youth in different high schools. This is an attempt to raise the awareness about the past conflict and educate the young people on morality, solidarity and peace.
Continue reading “Community theater and peace dialogue”
Last year our Peace Architect Ilse Marel visited Cuba doing a successful miniPIPO in La Habana setting the seeds for Peace Revolution Cuba. Thanks to her we made a strong partnership with Om Meditación, the biggest meditation organization in the country.
Continue reading “Setting seeds of Peace Revolution in Cuba”
We have opened applications for the next GPM 19 in Thailand happening this August from 11th to 24th. Continue reading “GPM 19 in Thailand Eligibility Criteria”