If your dreams don’t scare you they are not big enough. – Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
The law of attraction is about manifesting what you want and working towards making it happen. It is strongly influenced and supported by scripting. You program your mind and actions when you write down everything you want to be.
How to do it? Imagine where you want to be, feel it in vivid details, as if it has already happened.
Try it out by following these steps:
- Write down exactly where you want to be (visualise your dream life, who you want to be with, where you want to be).
- Make sure it’s uplifting, positive and authentic. Authenticity is essential for personal drive and fulfilment.
- Start becoming the hero of your journey, and start living your life purpose.
- Be aware of the power of words. Handwriting is closer to commitment.
- Add some emotion (what you are feeling, smelling, touching). The more details you envision, the more chances for the script to manifest.
Scripting is only the first part. Next, you need to start acting on it and make it a reality. It grows in strength when you align your actions with your script.
Once you get clear on what you want, you need to:
- Work towards your goals.
- Trust the process.
- Receive and acknowledge what you get.
- Keep your vibration high.
- Clear your resistance.
We don’t attract what we seek, we attract what we are.
The work we do on ourselves is essential when manifesting, as the law of attraction only works when we do.
I’ve learnt that the key ingredient is to be free of pressure. Work on letting go, relax, do what you love and what makes you happy.
Start learning how to relax and get in tune with your dreams here.
Photo credits: Andrew Seaman @unsplash